Monday, February 13, 2012

Symptoms and waiting for the confirmation appointment

I joked to Anna yesterday that I think my body has forgotten all other indicators and switched to a universal of nausea.  Need to eat?  You don't feel hunger, you feel nausea.  Need to wake up?  You don't need to feel wakefulness, you need to feel nausea.  Need to sneeze?  Well, that hasn't happened yet, but I'm waiting for it.  Honestly, my symptoms so far have been mild.  I've been a little sleepier, the girls were REALLY sore for a day or two, but since then have only been a little sore.  I get kinda nauseated in the morning and before meals, but not "I'm going to throw up right now" levels.  But then again, I think I earned a "nausea trooper" badge on our mission trip to Honduras when I calmly threw up out the bus window and went back to leaning against the seat in front of me.  Brian said that, if I could handle that, pregnancy nausea would be no biggie.  And so far, he's been right.  But it's early yet to celebrate. 

Speaking of celebration, I have a "pregnancy buddy" to go through it with me.  Isn't God cool, He gave me a friend to actually walk through it all together with!  Our due dates are 5 days away from each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment